Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Episode 0.5 & 1.0

Starting Up

Session 0.5
(Session 0.5 because we did a little session 0 off camera in order to calm some of the players' nerves) We went over some rules questions, character creation questions, and all around nuts and bolts.
• We established that I would allow movement of up to 10 attribute points between sessions 1-5 thus allowing our players to adapt the points to create the character they have in their head.
• I also am allowing for them to move up to 3 Feat points between the same sessions 1-5
• Other than that it was basic Open Legend RPG questions since none of the players have played this system before and I personally have only played it twice.


Session 1
After the break we started the gameplay.
• I didn't stray too far from my session 1 notes. I thought it would be good to stick to what we created as a group to establish the setting.
• I used different NPCs for each player character to interact with. Giving them there moment during first time playing. This way I really got a feel for what each of their play style is to be like. It helps me adapt accordingly.

-Scooter
@discopreacha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 14

Metagaming and Martyrs I tend to sway on the side of letting a player try anything. The only bound I put is to do your best to keep from m...