Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Episode 4

First Combat

The time will always come when you feel like you were not prepared!
I printed up character sheets for every NPC. I had stats, attacks, defenses, and motivations ready for every NPC I created. Maybe that was over prepared hahahahahaha.

Be prepared to be derailed as a Game Master and enjoy the moment. Encourage your players to be creative. They sure got creative here in this episode. Teleportation, levitation, and mind reading. So many successes and failures in combat here!

We as a group are not 100% on ALL on the rules of Open Legend RPG. As a Game Master roll with it. Use phrases like "as I see it, I would like you to ...", "great idea, let's give that a try", "what do you feel should be done here?". All of these types of phrases apply. Some players like the option of what is to be done, others want you to establish it for them. Ultimately get to know your players.

Greatest part of this episode is that we got a feel of how combat works. We found out that we all needed to work on our characters in weapons, attacks, and abilities. Can't wait to see what we all find.

-Scooter
@discopreacha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 14

Metagaming and Martyrs I tend to sway on the side of letting a player try anything. The only bound I put is to do your best to keep from m...