Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Episode 3

Players' Interests

We end up on a space transport station! What the?!

I placed the players in yet another place where I can find out their wants and how they like to play as a group. I have found that the best way for all of us to enjoy the game is to just go with it! If a player wants to act silly, then let them act silly. If they want to be quiet and sit back for their moment, then let them also!

I put many different NPCs in their path during this episode and found out some cool stuff about how they play and how they want to play their character. Some where interested in acquiring things and others just wanted to say hi to all of them. This helped me once again to see their play style, character style, and motivations. With this I can put more of those things in the episodes to keep them engaged.

Overall a very fulfilled time that also gave me some insight on the players and how they would like to be treated through gaming.

-Scooter
@discopreacha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 14

Metagaming and Martyrs I tend to sway on the side of letting a player try anything. The only bound I put is to do your best to keep from m...